Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mr. Kimbob Korean Health Food


I was so hungry after the flight coming from our hometown, Bicol. Restaurants inside the airport were full packed plus I didn't know what to eat. Then I decided to go home straightly craving for home cooked food, but it was terribly traffic going out of the Airport road. The time I passed by the SM City Sucat I was super hungry already. I decided to drop by and looked for something to eat. When I saw the Chinese fast food I thought of hot pot noodles then I saw a signage of a Korean fast food, Mr. Kimbob, the Korean Health Food.


 I am not a fan of Korean food but the food presentation looks appealing. So I asked the food crew what is there best seller, she recommended the Beef Bibimbob. She recommended too to put a hot sauce on its top for more tasty and enjoyable meal. I ordered there best seller, beef Bibimbob, regular size for 99.00 pesos. Since I have a bottle of water I didn't enjoy any drinks. The beef Bibimbob has rice and thin slices of vegetables on the side, like carrots, chayote, cabbage, sprouted mongo, Korean famous pickled called kimchi, beef strips and sunny side up egg. All these food r served in one hot sizzling plate. According to the video shown in the counter, the food on the hot plate should be mixed to enjoy it more. For me I mixed the veggies and rice but I didn't mix the egg and the beef.


The taste was nice, for me it was a good experience. Affordable food with good nutritional value too. It's a one dish meal. Complete food.


No comments:

Post a Comment