Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Café Bob’s Bacolod City



Go hotel where we were staying has no room food service and there was just one café in the lobby. Our itinerary for the day was to explore Silay City. My husband loves coffee in the morning so my sister brought us to Café Bob’s.


We took jeepney, the fare was 7.00 pesos.  It’s good the shop opens at 7:00 am, we can have an early caffeine load.  It is located in Lacson St., corner 21st St., Bacolod City.
  
 
The ambiance inside of the café is cozy and there are tables outside with a waterfall and koi pond that made the area refreshing. The menu is wide array. The choices are from coffee concoctions, burgers, pastad, pastries, pizza, bread, cakes and more. There is a gelato corner inside the café and on the other side a deli store, which offers from local pasalubong to imported goodies. There is imported variety of cheese and goodies that couldn’t be found in an ordinary grocery store.


We ordered café Mocha Frappe, Cappuccino, Espresso Americano, cappuccino, club house sandwich, cheese muffin and Spaghetti alla Puttanesca. They have a huge serving. I love the dining experience because the place was so quiet, maybe because it was early. For me when I am on tour, I try the local delicacies and food as much as I could but when I want a comfort food, I look for Italian food. Good for me because when I ordered spaghetti alla puttanesca, it was a pop. I love the taste because the tomato sauce blended well with the olives and cheese. The pasta was al dente. Simply I love it.

Spaghetti ala Puttanesca
The club house sandwich was the one that my sister munched on. She loved it too because of the filling and the fresh bread. I agree with her it tasted well. Love the combination of the fillings they used. And the potato chips were crunchy.
The Club House Sandwich
My hubby wanted a sweet treat that early in the morning, so he tried the cheese muffin. The muffin presented as inviting to indulge with it. He ordered two pieces but he got dismayed because it was too sweet that couldn’t taste the cheese anymore.

Cheese Muffin
Although the coffees we ordered were freshly brewed and blended well even the frappe was. It was an early caffeine load and got us be energized for the day’s load.





Bacolod City Branch
Lacson St.
corner 21st St., Bacolod City
Negros Occidental, Philippines 

Phone Number
(+63 34) 434-2409

No comments:

Post a Comment